The Best Thanksgiving in Puerto Vallarta
November 15, 2013
Thanksgiving is an occasion for spending quality time with your family and loved ones and there’s no better place to celebrate this special date than in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Far from the stresses and commitments back home, Puerto Vallarta offers full-time pampering, great weather, stunning beaches and excellent restaurants. Whether escaping for a quick weekend getaway or taking a longer vacation, Puerto Vallarta will keep you entertained every day of your visit.
Puerto Vallarta is a world class beach destination with amazing clean beaches that are great for swimming. There are also many designated beaches for surfing and kite surfing. It offers a host of adventure activities such as diving, ATV rentals, zip-lining, mountain biking and horseback riding to name but a few. It is great family destination that is safe and easy to navigate.
The city is also well prepared for serving Canadian and American visitors during their respective Thanksgiving holidays (Canada is the second weekend in October while the United States celebrates the last weekend of November). You will find that most hotels and resorts have something special planned to mark the special date while almost all fine dining restaurants will have a special menu (including turkey!) prepared especially for visitors wishing to make Thanksgiving dinner a unique moment in their vacation.
There really is no better way to spend Thanksgiving than surrounded by family in a stress free environment and Puerto Vallarta is poised to offer just that.
All-Inclusive and Timeshare
November 4, 2013
On paper, timeshare ownership and all-inclusive plans seem to be the opposite kinds of vacations but there are many options on the market that combine timeshare and all-inclusive packages to make sure that clients get the very best of all that a resort has to offer.
Although timeshare properties usually come equipped with kitchens and dining rooms, making it more likely for you to self cater for most of your vacation, timeshare units that are located on major resorts will also benefit from an array of cuisine options. In these cases, although you are not generally obligated to buy an all-inclusive pass, most resorts will offer residents the option of purchasing a pass. These all-inclusive passes or vouchers can be issued for your whole stay or just a portion, meaning that you can mold your dining to your needs.
All-inclusive packages can be an economical way of sampling all the wonderful restaurants on a resort and a great rest from preparing meals in your vacation property.
Top 10 Benefits of Timeshare Ownership
October 19, 2013
There is so much misleading information on the Internet about timeshare ownership that it is easy to disregard them as a scam. However, when you take time to look at some of the many advantages of owning a timeshare, it is clear that they are a viable alternative to paying the high prices of hotel rooms or other vacation rentals.
Often a timeshare presentation can put people off buying fractional ownership properties as they need more time to think. If that is your case, then take a look at the benefits below to see if timeshare could be for you.
Top 10 Benefits of Timeshare Ownership:
- You get to own a luxury property at a much lower cost than full ownership.
- Timeshare units are much bigger than standard hotel rooms and have kitchens in addition to access to all the resort facilities that a hotel offers.
- You are encouraged to take regular vacations. You have already paid for your accommodation in advance so you are motivated to make the most of your money.
- Guaranteed reservations at top vacation destinations during your allocated weeks.
- The cost of your future vacations are effectively frozen at today’s prices.
- Vacation clubs allow for total flexibility of dates and locations worldwide.
- You can lend or rent your timeshare if you cannot use it for some reason.
- You can upgrade your property as your personal economy grows.
- By returning to the same place, you build up a community at the resort and can make some great friendships.
- It is possible to sell your timeshare or leave it to someone in a will.