All-Inclusive and Timeshare
November 4, 2013
On paper, timeshare ownership and all-inclusive plans seem to be the opposite kinds of vacations but there are many options on the market that combine timeshare and all-inclusive packages to make sure that clients get the very best of all that a resort has to offer.
Although timeshare properties usually come equipped with kitchens and dining rooms, making it more likely for you to self cater for most of your vacation, timeshare units that are located on major resorts will also benefit from an array of cuisine options. In these cases, although you are not generally obligated to buy an all-inclusive pass, most resorts will offer residents the option of purchasing a pass. These all-inclusive passes or vouchers can be issued for your whole stay or just a portion, meaning that you can mold your dining to your needs.
All-inclusive packages can be an economical way of sampling all the wonderful restaurants on a resort and a great rest from preparing meals in your vacation property.
Top 10 Benefits of Timeshare Ownership
October 19, 2013
There is so much misleading information on the Internet about timeshare ownership that it is easy to disregard them as a scam. However, when you take time to look at some of the many advantages of owning a timeshare, it is clear that they are a viable alternative to paying the high prices of hotel rooms or other vacation rentals.
Often a timeshare presentation can put people off buying fractional ownership properties as they need more time to think. If that is your case, then take a look at the benefits below to see if timeshare could be for you.
Top 10 Benefits of Timeshare Ownership:
- You get to own a luxury property at a much lower cost than full ownership.
- Timeshare units are much bigger than standard hotel rooms and have kitchens in addition to access to all the resort facilities that a hotel offers.
- You are encouraged to take regular vacations. You have already paid for your accommodation in advance so you are motivated to make the most of your money.
- Guaranteed reservations at top vacation destinations during your allocated weeks.
- The cost of your future vacations are effectively frozen at today’s prices.
- Vacation clubs allow for total flexibility of dates and locations worldwide.
- You can lend or rent your timeshare if you cannot use it for some reason.
- You can upgrade your property as your personal economy grows.
- By returning to the same place, you build up a community at the resort and can make some great friendships.
- It is possible to sell your timeshare or leave it to someone in a will.
Villa del Palmar Timeshare Cabo San Lucas
October 1, 2013
Epitomizing excellent value, quality and five star timeshare accommodations, Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas Beach Resort & Spa is one of The Villa Group’s most successful resorts. The Villa Group Timeshare has a great eye for choosing the right destinations for its timeshare resorts and Cabo San Lucas offers just that.
The first thing to note about Villa del Palmar Timeshare Cabo is the great location of the resort which finds itself only minutes from downtown. It is easily a walkable distance and certainly a cheap taxi. Its proximity to stores makes it perfect for timeshare owners who may want to buy groceries to prepare food in their full sized kitchens. There is also a mini market on site for those who don’t want to venture outside of the timeshare complex and the option to dine in the excellent resort restaurants and even buy an all inclusive pass.
In addition, Villa del Palmar Timeshare Cabo’s resort landscape is memorable for its large pool and aquarium. A waterfall also welcomes guests on entrance, and the sound of running water soothes timeshare owners to remind them that they have indeed arrived to their home from home. The Villa Group Timeshare resort in Cabo also has direct beach access which is a bonus in Cabo San Lucas where not all resorts can claim the same advantage.
The world class spa will keep timeshare guests celebrating their purchase as the 10,000 sq ft venue offers an impressive range of treatments, wraps, massages and facials. The same building is also home to a state-of-the-art fitness center that is open to all adult guests, including timeshare owners.