The Best Thanksgiving in Puerto Vallarta
November 15, 2013
Thanksgiving is an occasion for spending quality time with your family and loved ones and there’s no better place to celebrate this special date than in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Far from the stresses and commitments back home, Puerto Vallarta offers full-time pampering, great weather, stunning beaches and excellent restaurants. Whether escaping for a quick weekend getaway or taking a longer vacation, Puerto Vallarta will keep you entertained every day of your visit.
Puerto Vallarta is a world class beach destination with amazing clean beaches that are great for swimming. There are also many designated beaches for surfing and kite surfing. It offers a host of adventure activities such as diving, ATV rentals, zip-lining, mountain biking and horseback riding to name but a few. It is great family destination that is safe and easy to navigate.
The city is also well prepared for serving Canadian and American visitors during their respective Thanksgiving holidays (Canada is the second weekend in October while the United States celebrates the last weekend of November). You will find that most hotels and resorts have something special planned to mark the special date while almost all fine dining restaurants will have a special menu (including turkey!) prepared especially for visitors wishing to make Thanksgiving dinner a unique moment in their vacation.
There really is no better way to spend Thanksgiving than surrounded by family in a stress free environment and Puerto Vallarta is poised to offer just that.
This post can be found with this terms:
- thanksgiving in puerto vallarta
- best thanksgiving dinner in pv
- thanksgiving in puerto vallarta deals
- thanksgiving dinner puerto vallarta 2014
- thanksgiving dinner puerto vallarta 2013
- THANKSGIVING DINNER NUEVO VALLARTA
- thanksgiving dinner in puerto vallarta
- thanks giving 2013 puerto vallarta holidays
- restaurants serving thanksgiving dinner in Puerta Vallarta
- puerto vallarta thanksgiving in restaurants