Top 10 Benefits of Timeshare Ownership
October 19, 2013
There is so much misleading information on the Internet about timeshare ownership that it is easy to disregard them as a scam. However, when you take time to look at some of the many advantages of owning a timeshare, it is clear that they are a viable alternative to paying the high prices of hotel rooms or other vacation rentals.
Often a timeshare presentation can put people off buying fractional ownership properties as they need more time to think. If that is your case, then take a look at the benefits below to see if timeshare could be for you.
Top 10 Benefits of Timeshare Ownership:
- You get to own a luxury property at a much lower cost than full ownership.
- Timeshare units are much bigger than standard hotel rooms and have kitchens in addition to access to all the resort facilities that a hotel offers.
- You are encouraged to take regular vacations. You have already paid for your accommodation in advance so you are motivated to make the most of your money.
- Guaranteed reservations at top vacation destinations during your allocated weeks.
- The cost of your future vacations are effectively frozen at today’s prices.
- Vacation clubs allow for total flexibility of dates and locations worldwide.
- You can lend or rent your timeshare if you cannot use it for some reason.
- You can upgrade your property as your personal economy grows.
- By returning to the same place, you build up a community at the resort and can make some great friendships.
- It is possible to sell your timeshare or leave it to someone in a will.